Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've really wanted a cadillac and this is my chance to get one. Now, for a car that cost over $30,000 when it first came out, I expect it to be better than the current 2000 Daewoo I have in ALL and i do mean ALL aspects. i expect it to be better than a nissan and toyota of the same year.

my question is, since I do alot of driving, about 100 miles 4 days a week, is this car worth it?? can it handle it??? I mean, i read a lot of bad reviews on cateras but I feel as tho these people aren't following the instructions provided with the manual on how to maintain the car.

i just need advise people. If/when i do buy this car, i mean, what is your advise?? the car has about 66,000 miles on it and it sells for under 5 grand. i mean, please reply as quick as possible

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
It's bound to be better than a Daewoo, although Daewoo makes a good microwave. The Catera is a good car... it just isn't a really good Cadillac.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davesdeville said:
It's bound to be better than a Daewoo, although Daewoo makes a good microwave. The Catera is a good car... it just isn't a really good Cadillac.

so, would u suggest I buy it???

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
If you like the look and driving characteristics of it, and it's not too much money, and if there's nothing wrong with it, and if it seems to be well maintained, then I'd say buy it.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Id also get a warranty..... They can be troublesome (its basically a german car), and its not all due to bad maintenance.....

It will be able to handle it, just make sure its in good condition.... Get it inspected.!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts