Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having problems getting my taillight to work. We have replaced the bulbs and when we try the blinkers and signal lights they work fine. We had a few extra fuses, but the fuses that we already installed didnt look like they were blown. Or driver side taillight works just fine, but the passengers will not light up at all. We would like to know if this could be fixed easily or if this a more complex issue. We have been told that it could be an electrical problem, but we are praying that it can be fixed easily, ecspecially since we could get pulled over by the cops. Could someone please help us or I can handle bad news. We just wanted to get this fixed as soon as possible, but we have no clue as to why we have replaced the light and fuses and we are still not getting the tail light to work. Please Help Us!!!
:annoyed:
A few more things, if there is anyway someone could tell me if i am using the right fuse in our manual it says a 10 amp, which was with the car, that we have already tired. If we have tried that, could it be that the fuses are old and we need to buy new ones. Thanks.

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
Most times if the bulb is good, then the socket you put the bulb in is faulty. Somebody needs to verify voltage gets to the socket first. If voltage is there then most likely the socket itself is bad. Sockets can be purchased at most auto parts houses and easily swapped out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts