Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to insatlkl a bass link into my 94 caddy deville , the sud was in my G20 dureing the accident , appently the sub was shorted out big time , it took everyhting out in my caddy i think , my kenwood turns on for a second makes a static noise out of the left rear speaker then turns off (this happens every other second )

placed the stock stereo back in and the damn thing still does it but the stock unit stays on but still makes the static noise every other second the rest of the time is still quiet

is there a factory amp in it ? its not a bose system if there is a amp where is it and does one from a 1993 deville fit ?

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah it was a sub that appernly worked untill a car crash a few months back , installed the sub in the caddy thinking it was still ok

it wasnt ok , but as it turned out it was a left speaker wire that my 12 year old brother wired in wrong , fixed the wire and all is well outside the sub , threw the sub away , looking into maybe buying another sub

thanks for the reply tho dude , the concern is appricated

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup , got really pissed off so i decided before i put my fist into her (the caddys) beautful fins id have the little brother work on her , giving him lessons on electrical , apprently i need to brush him up on crimping wires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts