Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im going to purchase an 2008 Escalade ESV loaded next week. and i got my mods planned out already but i cnan not seem to find them all.
Now what i have in mind is not "bling" dubs or rapper stuff...

Here is the list:

1.20 inch black center wheels like the ones in borla exhaust promo photos like these

2.borla cat back exhaust

3.APR headers.

4.K&N Cold air intake

5.Hotchkis sway bars.

6.Lift kit? where do i find it... i want a 4 inch to 6 inch lift kit of the best kind...

7. Diablo tuner. or predator..

8.APR Brakes.

9.Camshafts??

i want the most Horsepower gain mods on it. but naturally aspirated only.

and no stroker... thanks in advance. help me please

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Hi guys im going to purchase an 2008 Escalade ESV loaded next week. and i got my mods planned out already but i cnan not seem to find them all.
Now what i have in mind is not "bling" dubs or rapper stuff...

Here is the list:

1.20 inch black center wheels like the ones in borla exhaust promo photos like these

2.borla cat back exhaust

3.APR headers.

4.K&N Cold air intake

5.Hotchkis sway bars.

6.Lift kit? where do i find it... i want a 4 inch to 6 inch lift kit of the best kind...

7. Diablo tuner. or predator..

8.APR Brakes.

9.Camshafts??

i want the most Horsepower gain mods on it. but naturally aspirated only.

and no stroker... thanks in advance. help me please
Welcome to the Forum. :) Here is some lift kit info, of course with a lift kit and large offroad tires you will cut your fuel mileage in half. Watch the Borla catbacks, they many time add a lot of interior drone, of course lifting the truck and putting large offroad tires on will make more noise. Don't know APR, Dynotech SuperMaxx will have headers shortly for the 07's. Hotchkis sway bars are a great mod, I have them on both 07's, as well as using the Preditor, easy to use and great performance. K&N FIPK makes a lot of noise, I have had many of them, personally like the Volant the best. May want to look into a supercharger vs. doing a cam and engine work. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts