Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  gabbman 
#1 ·
I do all my own work. What kit do I need? 2" front 3" rear. I have an 03 AWD with the air ride rear, does that need tot be disabled?

Thanks, I did a search and found nothing.
MAtt

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Ride is about the same, looking back on it, the eibach set up might be cheaper because you do not need the extra torsion parts provided in the ground force kit ( although recomended, a pain in the ass to put in and very dangerous without the right tools) just turn the fronts screws down on the torsion holders till they are just above the frame rail and be sure to cut your bump stops in half. The sway bars I highly recomend to help eliminate the wishy washy side to side motion, they run about 200 each from Hellwig (sp.)

but to sum up ride is the same.

side note:
I did have a big shake in the front end after a tire rotation at about 45mph, it turned out to be a tire separation :crying: I hope it is warrantied though toyo.
Matt

Discussion starter · #10 ·
on second thought though, the front torsion end link would allow you to stiffen up the front a bit more and allow for more adjustment to the front end, but again, a major pain and dangerous to put on.
MAtt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.