Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, hope you can help. A friend of mine has this 1972 Cadillac Eldorado convertable but has not been able to find any information about the grille/shroud on this particular car. It has small engraved plates on the doors that say "1972 Masters Golf Tournament". Is this grille/shroud some kind of J.C. Whitney item or is it a authentic Cadillac part. Any help would really be appreciated.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 SRX-V8, 1991 Eldorado
1,543 Posts
It was a promotional package offered by dealerships typically in Florida and California but were found in other states as well. Normally the POLO, JACK NICKLAUS, MASTERS, PEBBLE BEACH, were custom signature designs. E&G Classics provided many of the custom signature grills.

·
Registered
1972 Eldorado Convertible
1 Posts
Hello:

I have the same grill on my 1972 Eldorado but no mention of a golf tournament. Mine was purchased new here in Alexandria, VA. Does anyone know how rare this is or how this option raises the value of the car? I also have the Continental trunk which I was told was a rare option as well.

Thanks

Derek

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,242 Posts
It not rare and more than likely decreases the value of the car. They where dealer addons back in the "super fly" 70's. Beautiful car otherwise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts