Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own a 2003 Cadillac Deville Base with the Vintage Edition package. A very close family friend bought this car brand new and then sold it to my grandma who owned it until I took ownership. I lost the car in an accident in early October and saw it sold at auction around Christmas. The vin is 1G6KD54Y43U232739. The car was finished in White Diamond tricoat, white interior, white vinyl top with chrome trim, a gold hood ornament, and Vogue Octavo wheels. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this car i would appreciate your help in finding out where it went so I can try to own this car again.

·
Registered
2008 Escalade ESV 2WD 6.2
131 Posts
I used to own a 2003 Cadillac Deville Base with the Vintage Edition package. A very close family friend bought this car brand new and then sold it to my grandma who owned it until I took ownership. I lost the car in an accident in early October and saw it sold at auction around Christmas. The vin is 1G6KD54Y43U232739. The car was finished in White Diamond tricoat, white interior, white vinyl top with chrome trim, a gold hood ornament, and Vogue Octavo wheels. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this car i would appreciate your help in finding out where it went so I can try to own this car again. View attachment 594911
Have you run a Carfax?

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
20,853 Posts
here is what I found -

that car is really - really beat up -
it would cost a fortune to bring it back to life -
it looks like two of those wheels are actually broken - good luck finding replacements -

I understand "sentimental value" -
but at some point ya just need to let it go -

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
73,118 Posts
Yep - the RR quarter view says "TOTAL". The entire RR suspension is missing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts