Cadillac Owners Forum banner

help me find disconected wire

781 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Ls1 Catera project
Hey all. I got a question?. . .
Mite sound silly. but....
I looked everywhere and could not find this thing.
It looks like hose type wire it conects in the compresor looking unit
on left side of the car under the very bottom left corner. It's also got metal type holder on in.
It's disconected from somewhere. Where does it go? It's about 10 inch long. Looks like air could travel inside it. If i car find more info on it post soon.

thanks all.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Should be the compressor for your automatic load leveling. The tubing goes to the rear shocks. There's only one place to connect it on the compressor. Ya just gotta get your head in under the front nose skirt. For reference, there should be another compressor on the other front corner to look at.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.