Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
o boy will u hear it inside :hide:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
well i couldnt see a muffler in the links u posted... there wasnt one in specific on either page...

and umm the mufflers themselves will give u crazy noise...

Get a volant intake... cuttout a 5x5 square in the front of it, & you'll get a better product than two mufflers & an x pipe, IMO.

the 2 muffs wont really give u any real HP, the intake will give u 13 or 14 at the wheels, 20something at the crank... PLUS it willl give u a good sound that you WILL like around 1.5-3.5k RPM ... i love it... plus, it'll cost u less & you can do the installation yourself rather than leaving your car at someone's shop for a few a couple hours & paying like 100 bucks for an instal (and possibly another 100 to take it off and put the stock muffs on in case u dont like it)...

if u want some HP & a humane level of noise, and already have an intake... do a CTS-V exhaust.
you can buy one from a forum member for like 100 bucks & it will give u some HP + some sound + aggressive look + its and OEM part...

2 cents

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i couldnt see a muffler in the links u posted... there wasnt one in specific on either page...

and umm the mufflers themselves will give u crazy noise...

Get a volant intake... cuttout a 5x5 square in the front of it, & you'll get a better product than two mufflers & an x pipe, IMO.

the 2 muffs wont really give u any real HP, the intake will give u 13 or 14 at the wheels, 20something at the crank... PLUS it willl give u a good sound that you WILL like around 1.5-3.5k RPM ... i love it... plus, it'll cost u less & you can do the installation yourself rather than leaving your car at someone's shop for a few a couple hours & paying like 100 bucks for an instal (and possibly another 100 to take it off and put the stock muffs on in case u dont like it)...

if u want some HP & a humane level of noise, and already have an intake... do a CTS-V exhaust.
you can buy one from a forum member for like 100 bucks & it will give u some HP + some sound + aggressive look + its and OEM part...

2 cents

Got the VOlant...got the cutout...:)
V-exhaust...almost impossible to get around NYC area

I was wondering which kind...
the STREET SERIES (No Chambers) or the TURBO XL (3 Chambers)

anyone?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
...i think i'll second that...

sorry we're not much help r we?
haha,
but borla will give u that nice american muscle sound :thumbsup:
...consider corsa too...

·
Registered