Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just shipped my V over to South Korea, and find myself the lucky owner of the only V here. BUT now in order to register the car I need TECHNICAL DRAWINGS with all possible measurements. Front, Back, Side and Top views. Anyone know where I can get a hold of these? They don't absolutely need to be in Metric, but it would save me ALOT of time.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
SlothV said:
Maybe if you were a supporting member urb would help you. It's only $5/month. :bigroll:

If you've ever spent any time in the V forum you would know that Jim is one of our original members, not to mention a long time supporter.

Hey! Slothie baby, take your eyeroll somewhere else. I've been a supporting member years before you joined this forum. I'm having problems with my PayPal and automatic renewals.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
If you've ever spent any time in the V forum you would know that Jim is one of our original members, not to mention a long time supporter.
Thanks Tony, that pic twas great.

I got back from vacation and my email was blowed up with PayPal emails saying my account didn't renew. There were so many, I felt like the IRS was chasing me down. And I know what that feels like.

Anywho, I just reupped manually. Whatever...

Now where is my damn trademark??

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know, that's why it was funny. The fact that everyone got all defensive makes it even more funny.

Since I recently became a supporting member myself, I am just practicing being a prick to everyone.

Points for the pic though.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I know, that's why it was funny. The fact that everyone got all defensive makes it even more funny.

Since I recently became a supporting member myself, I am just practicing being a prick to everyone.

Points for the pic though.
you see what you guys are doing to people? you want to turn everyone into a jr bigjimsho or tonyshow. what is this world coming to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really appreciate the help. But the Department that handles registration requires something that looks like a real CAD Technical Drawing.

Any help would be appreciated. I tried calling GM over here, but seems like they don't wanna help me out. :(

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
I really appreciate the help. But the Department that handles registration requires something that looks like a real CAD Technical Drawing.

Any help would be appreciated. I tried calling GM over here, but seems like they don't wanna help me out. :(
They don't need CAD. GM already has people in S.Korea anyway at Daewoo.

The reason we may not give you drawings is maybe something to do with China, that whole area, taking whatever we make, copying it, and then selling it for pennies on the dollar.

BTW all of GM, and the big 3, use only metric.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts