Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V Manual
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I've been scouring for a few weeks now but I just can't pull the trigger on a car sight unseen. I was hoping you might be able to point me in the direction of a well maintained V2.

I'm looking for a
2009+
mileage under 15k
Black, Silver, or Grey
Roof
Recaros
Prefer manual but if I find the right auto I'll bite
And I want to keep it around $50k

I hope it's not asking too much because I really want a reason to be a part of the platinum supporter exclusive.:blurock:

TIA,
Chris

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
317 Posts
What area are you in? Depending where you are you might be able to check someones V2 out who is on this forum. That way to can see if you like it.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V Manual
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Vancouver, BC. I've seen one, sat in one but the dealers want blood and urine samples to test drive.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan, Black, 6MT, no mods, LED int bulb swap
244 Posts
Hi there,
I've been scouring for a few weeks now but I just can't pull the trigger on a car sight unseen. I was hoping you might be able to point me in the direction of a well maintained V2.

I'm looking for a
2009+
mileage under 15k
Black, Silver, or Grey
Roof
Recaros
Prefer manual but if I find the right auto I'll bite
And I want to keep it around $50k

I hope it's not asking too much because I really want a reason to be a part of the platinum supporter exclusive.:blurock:

TIA,
Chris
I think this one fits the bill, plus it is a 2010 and you do not import (GST, gas guzzler tax, etc):
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/CADILLAC/CTS-V/HALIFAX/Nova+Scotia/5_9517656_20070425072716609/
HTH and let me know what you found,
George

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V Manual
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this one fits the bill, plus it is a 2010 and you do not import (GST, gas guzzler tax, etc):
HTH and let me know what you found,
George
Thanks George but that's quite a bit out of my price range.

G

·
My black, 2010 6spd manual is available for $51k if you want it. It is a garage kept car with no issues. It does not have the Recaro seats, or suede wheel/shifter. Current mileage is 17,6xx. Everything is fine on the car - tires have lots of tread left too... and it consistently gets 22-23mpg.
There is also a special deal to have Stainless Works install headers, high flow cats, and full exhaust.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V Manual
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My black, 2010 6spd manual is available for $51k if you want it. It is a garage kept car with no issues. It does not have the Recaro seats, or suede wheel/shifter. Current mileage is 17,6xx. Everything is fine on the car - tires have lots of tread left too... and it consistently gets 22-23mpg.
There is also a special deal to have Stainless Works install headers, high flow cats, and full exhaust.
Thanks for the offer. I have one that I'm chasing right now but I'll definitely contact you if it falls through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts