Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so me being a dumb sh!t i accedentily cut some wires in the driver side grommet trying to run power wires. i found this out by the 4 ways started flashing so i look in the hole i was making and there was some wires cut the only one i can see for sure is cut is a green wire. so i put key in ignition to stop whatever was happening but now it wont come out so i need help with A.) how can i fix the wires? and B.) how do i get key out and door chimming and 4 ways to stop going off. Please help!!!

·
Registered
03 CTS (Dead), 06 3.6 CTS(Sold), 07 CTS-V
1,503 Posts
You could disconnect the battery for the lights and chiming..idk about the key though. You cab run to walmart or somthin and get a couple couplers. Put the wires in them, crimp them and put some electrical tape over the joint.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can i access the wires though there inside the grommet and i cant get my hands in there.

·
Registered
03 CTS (Dead), 06 3.6 CTS(Sold), 07 CTS-V
1,503 Posts
Uhm,if you can run wire though it, buy some extra wire. Pull both ends of the green wire out, run the extra wire all the way through and splice them together on each end. Also, my guess is you'll get ur keys back when u get the wire reconnected haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts