Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have installed the factory navigation system - non-bose in my base CTS. Eveythuing works except the Tracking. The GPS works, the compass, it just does not track the car on the map.

I've heard that the nav radio can be set using the gps for tracking or the VICS optical antenna. That this can be set using the tech 2 tool. Does anyone know if this is true?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
ratso said:
I have installed the factory navigation system - non-bose in my base CTS. Eveythuing works except the Tracking. The GPS works, the compass, it just does not track the car on the map.

I've heard that the nav radio can be set using the gps for tracking or the VICS optical antenna. That this can be set using the tech 2 tool. Does anyone know if this is true?

I realise that you posted this over 4 months ago.. but I have got my hands on a CTS nav. sytem and am looking to swap my stock radio with it..I would like to find out how dificult this was for ya to do... costs. ect..
you can replay here, pm, or email me at [email protected] if you want...

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
2007 CTS RAVEN BLACK
14 Posts
ratso said:

I have an '04 CTS with Base Audio System. I want to install the Factory NAV system, could you please post how you did it and if so, how easy/hard it was and finally the overall cost? good luck with the antenna!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts