Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
None yet... (01 Cobra Vert, Lotus Exige S with Tesla dash.)
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! Potential buyer and new member here. I'm looking for a '12 or '13 CTS wagon 3.6 to replace my 2001 Mustang Cobra convertible. With a new baby in the family and now a long-ish commute, I'm looking for something that is easier to drive day to day and lots of trunk space. There is really no reason for me to have 2 impractical cars (I also have a Lotus Exige that make my highly modded Mustang feel like a UPS truck). I've always liked the look of the CTS wagons, and based on my research, its got a pretty good balance of performance, handling, and practicality (and the gas mileage is also pretty decent).

I'm not in a huge hurry but I'm the kind of person to obsess and research over all my large purchases. So far, the major thing I notice is CTS wagons, especially 3.6, are RARE!

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI - EU version
243 Posts
Those wagons are pretty rare and seem to lose value a lot slower. Also they're the best looking wagons out there, obviously. Plus I think they have the best looking interior Cadillac ever made since the '90s. Nice (potential) choice.

I'm the kind of person to obsess and research over all my large purchases.
Yeah, well, I've been doing that for almost two years, it's getting kind of unnerving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts