Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this site and to Cadillac. I have just purchased a 2004 Cadillac Escalade (my first Cadillac). It truly is a beautiful SUV, however, I am ready to add a few of my personal touches. What I'm planning now is to buy the 24" Lexani VP's with SP6, the ground force lowering kit (2"/3"), new customized Cadillac floor mats, the horizontal bar billet framed perimeter grille (grill) with Escalade emblem, chrome door sills, and dual exhaust pipes on both sides. I'm having trouble locating the last two items. If I could receive some information on where I could get those items, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like some feedback on my modification selections and some problematic areas I may need to be aware of while trying to make these modifications. I appreciate this opportunity to be a part of what seems to be a great community and I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and will have a joyous and prosperous New Year.

One,
Jamrock

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you aboard! I am really happy to see other caddy owners modifying.
As far as your modifications go, you may have problems with the rims (have you seen them in black btw they are bad ass) and the lowering kit causing some rubbing, you may need to roll your fenders or remove the plastic parts that rub this causes other problems with dirt and rust developing were it shouldnt, but it can be done.
We have a sponsor on the left of your screen that does floor mats, (i got mine in a bit ago and they are incredible!) but if you click on that link he also has grills and other stuff, so that would be my first stop. Otherwise, you simply need to look around! WWW.SHOX.COM has springs at the best prices on the net so call them for lowering kit......as for your grill, I would personally avoid billet, and go for a different steel look. We have a sponsor that can make one for you custom (also check out the auction section for custom grills) and i think most people will tell you the best name in the game for grills is e&g classic, you can find it on the usspeed site (the link with the floor mats) and also on ebay, sometimes ebay is a good deal, sometimes its a ripoff its about doing research before bidding....anyway hope i helped! Check out my car there is a link in my signature!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CTSAMG,

Thanks for the input. It's just what I was looking for.

p.s.

Your ride is tight! I personally like aggressive looking cars and BLACK is the ultimate aggressive color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts