Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
Hey hell_yeah_I_drag - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Very nice what you've done with that Catera - they seem to have more of a following than I originally thought. You should post some more pictures in the image section - including one at ride height.

Thanks for registering!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is an escalade factory emblem.... I just pryed the emblem out of the plastic backing and used automotive grade 2 sided tape to hold it on

I have an extra one that I bought if you want it for 25$...thats cheaper than you can get them at the dealership for.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
hell_yeah_I_drag said:
That is an escalade factory emblem.... I just pryed the emblem out of the plastic backing and used automotive grade 2 sided tape to hold it on

I have an extra one that I bought if you want it for 25$...thats cheaper than you can get them at the dealership for.
siiiick....look in your box for a private message.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
davesdeville said:
Looks nice... except is the paint like that on purpose?

Its where I shaved the hood squirters, the door handles, and the molding off of it.When Im finished shaving the tail lights I will put some paint on it, but what you are seeing is primer.

Alot of you guys are probably thinking "Why the hell did this kid do that??" but it will look good I promise you.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I figured that's what it was, but there are a couple (ricey looking) cars that look like that at my school... and the owners did it on purpose. I hope it's just an isolated case of stupidity rather than a trend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davesdeville said:
I figured that's what it was, but there are a couple (ricey looking) cars that look like that at my school... and the owners did it on purpose. I hope it's just an isolated case of stupidity rather than a trend.

everywhere you see primer on that car, there was either something there that isnt any more, or a dent. I dont think primer is a trend (at least I hope not), but I dont mind rockin primer cuz i know its temporary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
Elvis