Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Shalomaw,

I'm not a current owner of a Cadillac, but I'm an advent fan since my early youth days. My father was a Cadillac enthusiast since the 50's owning at one time or another some of the Classic 50 - 60's Caddy's that today sell for $50K or more. As such, I've been a Caddy man my whole life even if its just by research of product and appreciation of design and standards that Cadillac always stood for.

I am very impressed and pleased of the new direction Cadillac has chosen and I believe they're on their way to reclaim a market that they created.

Even though I don't own a Caddy, I have "sold" the new CTS to several of my closest friends and family. I give them all the facts about the vehicle that even the dealership salesman can't deliver (and with great joy and appreciation).... I should be earning a commission from Cadillac for my efforts (just kidding), but honesty, it doesn't matter. I just love the Cadillac.

All the best...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Glad you're here! My father was a fancier of the Cadillac also. Thanks for joining!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts