Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Mike and I am the co-owner of www.ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTS.com. We've come onto cadillacforums.com to offer you a great selection on HID products and help any of you with any questions you may have. I have already posted our specials within the member discount section. I would just like to let everyone know that we are here to answer any questions that you may have pertaining to HID systems regardless if its ours or anyone elses. If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to post on here, email me directly at [email protected] (emails are responded to very quickly), or you can reach me at our toll free number at 1-800-970-HIDS extension 2. Once again, I would like to take this opportunity and thank Sal and CadillacForums.com for having us as a supporting vendor.

Mike

·
Registered
2004 SRX V8, 2008 CTS DI
91 Posts
What would you recommend for my 04 SRX ? My night vision isn't what it used to be. I would be looking for max output without blinding on coming traffic.

I would also like to know of installation shops in Houston if you know any...or is this a DIY project only?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NewCaddyFan said:
What would you recommend for my 04 SRX ? My night vision isn't what it used to be. I would be looking for max output without blinding on coming traffic.

I would also like to know of installation shops in Houston if you know any...or is this a DIY project only?
Hello and thank you for your interest. If you are looking fro max output I would definitely suggest the 5300k. Youre not going to be blinding oncoming traffic since the design of the housing in the SRX is pretty good. So glare shouldnt be a problem. This is fairly easy to install yourself. But if you dont feel comfortable, you can have it installed. According to my info, a 2004 SRX without HIDS stock comes with a 9006 xs bulb which we do carry. If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me at 1800-970-HIDS extension 2.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts