Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I hope everybody is a proud cadillac owner just like me I currently own a 2002 cadillac sts and will be buying a 2003 dts to replace it in the next month or so.....I love caddys and that will be my third one!

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
GERMEEZY1 said:
Hello everyone I hope everybody is a proud cadillac owner just like me I currently own a 2002 cadillac sts and will be buying a 2003 dts to replace it in the next month or so.....I love caddys and that will be my third one!
Hey GERMEEZY1 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Why are you going from the '02 STS to the '03 DTS?

Thanks for registering.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome....... Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
welcome to the boards...just out of curiousity why are u buying another cadillac to replace ure 2002 model so soon? were you not happy with your STS?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the Sandman said:
Hey GERMEEZY1 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Why are you going from the '02 STS to the '03 DTS?

Thanks for registering.
I am getting real nervous about the dropping resale values now that
the 2005 sts is coming out soon. I am in real estate and drive a lot of miles so it is about time for a new one I was going to buy a v series cts but I just spent almost 5 grand on 20" wheels and they will go right on the dts.......anybody know why a dts has better resale value?????

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Caddy Man said:
welcome to the boards...just out of curiousity why are u buying another cadillac to replace ure 2002 model so soon? were you not happy with your STS?
No I love the STS but I drive a lot of miles and I wanted to put my wheels on another car so a DTS it is....anybody know why a DTS has better resale value than a STS

·
Registered
71 Posts
Katshot said:
How about good sense. ;)
The DTS IMO, is a MUCH nicer car.
Welcome aboard.

And why is this? Is it because its bigger...or because its slower? The 2 cars have so much in common that I dont see how anyone could make this comment.

-Eli

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
It looks nicer........ The DTS stands out more, I think..... The seville looks a bit dated...... I think its still sharp, though......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts