Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I never thought I would find a Cadillac forum, but here it is. How about that, eh?

First, a bit about me.

I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love cars, always have. I tend to like older american cars mostly, cruisers and muscle cars alike. If it's an american car company, I probably like at least one of their cars, be it Olds, Buick, Chrysler, AMC, Ford, Studebaker, Imperial... You get the picture. :)

As for Cadillac, to name just a few cars I like: 75-85, 92-present sevilles, 79-present eldorado, 89-93 fleetwood coupe, 90-92 fleetwood brougham... just to name a few, i'm nuts over cadillac.

i'm going to finish this later and do more browsing, nice forum you have here. have a nice day. :bonkers: < this smiley is pretty cool. :sneaky: < this one too.

I don't own a car. yet.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Welcome to our little site

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey eh...how's it going? Welcome & thanks for signing up! You have great taste is cars.. :) You have to make your first one a cadillac though. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to, the main reason I feel i'd end up with somehting like a G body Oldsmobile Cutlass over, say, a 1985 Eldorado comes down to price and reliability issues, one reason why I tend to like 89-93 FWDs more, 4.5L and 4.9L engines are a lot better than the 4100 I have heard.

·
Registered
630 Posts
:bonkers: W E L C O M E :bonkers:

Enjoy The Forums > If you like to Read alot you will learn alot about ALL the different Caddy's and Lac's that people own and drive, They are truly America's Luxury Cars with an Attitude! :spin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts