Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
None
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading this board for some time now I felt it necessary to participate if only to clear up misconceptions and improper "opinions" as to what GM is and is not responsible for as well as being of some assistance in helping anyone experiencing issues that none of the "internet technicians" can resolve.

Please feel free to contact me either via thread or P.M. and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions.
I have over 10yrs experience with the brand as well as being very well versed in GM policy and procedure.

CadAdvisor

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,078 Posts
Please be careful with advice and PM contacts. CF already has a Cadillac Customer Service forum for warranty and recall questions.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,753 Posts
I think the customer service katie just helps out in giving directions where to pursue those issues. But Mr. Cadadvisor probably would provide adirect answer to technical questions. Am I correct? Let me throw this one then. Where can I find rear fog lamps for the escalade current version? They are available in UK version of escalades. Thanks!

12,821 Posts
Welcome, CadAdvisor! I look forward to seeing you around the forum, and thanks for the helpful introduction.

I'm a Customer Service representative from GM's Social Media team. As a Customer Service rep, I'm indeed not able to provide much in the way of do-it-yourself information. However, I'm happy to look for recalls that may be open on customers' vehicles, provide build sheet and warranty information, help customer seeking assistance in locating and working with a dealership, etc.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
Cadillac Escalade ESV
59 Posts
I'm going to jump on the band wagon also. I'm interested in getting the european spec tailight for the escalade. I wanted to get the amber turning signal since its law over there and they don't allow red turning signals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts