Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CT6
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I've been a GM person all my life. My most fun vehicle was a 1970 Olds 442 in Matador Red and Black hood scoops. Ahh, but that was many years ago. My most recent car, I purchased new in 2007, and it was a Buick Lucerne with the V8, Northstar engine. That car has a trunk capacity of 17ft³. The size of the car matters to me, because even though I haven't driven across the country in the last 25 years, I want to be able to do so if the urge strikes. Therefore I like a nice sized car, and Buick no longer makes a sedan of any size. So I did my homework, and today I purchased a 2017 CT6!

It's 1 inch longer than my Lucerne, and the same width and height. Plus, the trunk is only 2 ft³ less than my Lucerne's, and I can live with that. If my dad were still alive, he'd be proud; his last 3 cars were Cadillacs!
Barb

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,698 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Barb.
Post up some pics of your new ride!

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to keep that new ride in spiffy condition, as I'll be hunting for a pristine one in 'bout oh say 5 year. Yours is .8" longer wb than my Fleetwood, and that puts it right center of my sights.

And yah, pics!

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,645 Posts
welcome 😎

·
Registered
2013 XTS4 Platinum '91 Caprice Wagon '15 Impala LTZ (wife's)
588 Posts
Congrats, A CT6 may be in my future, but right now I'm doing fine in my XTS. A big caboose does matter. Been looking at the beautiful new CT5, but the trunk is tiny. I just got back from my daughter's place a thousand miles away in Colorado and with the fireplace grille, fishing gear, coffee maker, trumpet, car care, tools, and the other overkill this packrat likes to carry, that room came in handy and I will never buy an SUV. My junk goes in my trunk. IMG_5658.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts