Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2004 DTS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going everyone! New Here with my 2004 Cadillac Deville. Just won it at a auction for $1200 at 150k miles. Not bad and in immaculate condition. Ill be posting about stereo related things in the near future but I see this site wont let you attach pictures to your first posts. So here it is.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,315 Posts
Welcome.

You can attach pictures by clicking on the paper clip icon at the bottom left of of your post before you click on Post Reply.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Gold
317 Posts
Hey blueknight32, welcome aboard!

Great move on the Deville. I've got a 2005 Deville, totally loaded, and I love it. Bought if off a guy in his 80's who was the original owner and babied it...its been, by far, the best car I've owned. Rides amazing, has every bell and whistle you could want, and (surprisingly) has been extremely reliable. I've had it for just under a year and a half, and besides gas, oil changes and an outside temperature sensor (easy and cheap), I haven't put a penny into it.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,188 Posts
No fobs? Should be 2, labeled 1 and 2. Three keys - two black and one gray (valet) key.

Get the correct fobs and PK3 keys on eBay or Amazon, have a local automotive locksmith cut the keys and program the fobs for you.

Each fob is set to THAT car using the great GM database in the sky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts