Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys:bouncy: im new at this form, I have a 2003 White diamond CTS! also I would like to know what you guys think about this. im going to put :worship: Lambo Doors on my CTS and would like to know if anyone has done it?:confused:

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
791 Posts
First and foremost..welcome aboard (i'm sure the welcoming portion is someone elses job, but hey...considering the fact that i'm about to tear into this kid, the least I can do is welcome him first..)

Secondly..why would you put Lambo doors on a sedan????

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Well, they do make verticle door kits. I did a post on it a while back. At the time I was being silly with member Crock1. Would you do all four doors or just the front? Myself, I could think of a lot better ways to spend my money on my CTS. Selling it later could present a problem. When you're driving the car or when it's parked the doors are closed. The only time the feature shows is when you open the doors. Poor investment IMO:yup: Here's 2 links. :welcome:

http://www.verticaldoors.com/view_vdc.html?Kit=882

http://www.streetracinggallery.com/Lambo-Doors-Free-Shipping/Vertical-Doors-On-Sale/Vertical-Door-Conversion-Kits-Free-Shipping.html

·
Registered
CTS
535 Posts
Welcome...Lambo doors...meh, but hey it is your car and if it looks good I'll support your effort. Different tastes for different folks.

If you do it, keep us posted with photos of the process...it may not be what I'd do but I sure would like to watch it being done.

·
Registered
164 Posts
CharlieB said:
First and foremost..welcome aboard (i'm sure the welcoming portion is someone elses job, but hey...considering the fact that i'm about to tear into this kid, the least I can do is welcome him first..)

Secondly..why would you put Lambo doors on a sedan????
And I thought you were going to address the plague or something. I have an aversion to screen names that portend bad things.

:tisk: :tisk:

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
791 Posts
^_^. Biohazard. ^_^

Okay, so I didn't tear..only asked a quick question =)

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport
227 Posts
IF you do Lambo doors, use DECAH for the hinges. They have the official kits.

IMHO- I like lambo doors on 2 door coupes. ON 4 door cars they look "incomplete" unless you are planning on doing something to the back doors too?? Maybe suicide doors or have a double lambo set up??

WHATEVER you get done. DOUBLE CHECK the craftsmanship of the shop you go to. Talk to their past clients and ask to see their cars. The Caddy is great as is. If you were to get any shabby work done, it would really kill the overall effect of the CTS.

POST PICS MAN- GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Virus! said:
Hello Guys:bouncy: im new at this form, I have a 2003 White diamond CTS! also I would like to know what you guys think about this. im going to put :worship: Lambo Doors on my CTS and would like to know if anyone has done it?:confused:
You planning to do a show car? That's the only way it makes any sense. Maybe vertical front doors and suicide rear doors?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
if you know where you can get eh lambo door kit specially for the cts.. not a bracket that i have to make fit.. one made just for the cts.. post a link.. ill lambo it up..!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
i think suicide doors are for big oldschool cars.. lambo doors are hott.. did anyone see that fifty cent video (how we do) when he is driving the escalade with the lambo doors up.. that was hott..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts