Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1964 Coupe DeVille
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everybody... My name is Javier and I'm living in Barcelona, Spain. I'm a classic american car restorer from the last 30 years and was a proud ownwer of one 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, full options...
I heard from you by a friend and would like to share experiences and so... Also some tech questions too!!
Please, all should be patience with my English......:bigroll::bigroll::bigroll::bigroll:

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Welcome to the Forums, Javier! Hope you will enjoy the company here and I am sure you will find reason to contribute to our insight into these cars.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Welcome Javier! Would that friend be our member Ruben with the beautiful Rex?

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Do not worry about how well you speak or write English, Javier. There are many people in the United States who claim to speak English but are not actually very good at it! And you will notice that this problem is often worse when the words are typed instead of spoken. :)

It is a pleasure to meet you sir, and I hope you enjoy your membership at CadillacForums!

·
Registered
'99 Seville STS; '96/7 ETC
2,393 Posts
Hi Javier (or is that Xavier?),

Welcome to the every exclusive "European Chapter" - if the number of posts is anything to go by (despite my best efforts, our fellow Europeans keep very quite).

As for language, well if you look back you'll find some exchanges about English as it is spoken/written either side of the Atlantic [& I think my American (English) is better than many of my compatriots!] AND don't forget Spanish is widely spoken in America, especially in the auto parts & car sales trades - just read the ads, & the packaging!

·
Registered
1964 Coupe DeVille
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much for your reception!!
OK, son I will post some pics from that Cady, I promise!!
Now I'm Reading a lot of post and info and learning...
:yup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts