Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac - 1969 DeVILLE CONVERTIBLE - 1996 FLEETWOOD BROUGHA
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick Hello from a new member in Cary, N.C. I own two Cadillacs and am heavily involved in the Cadillac LaSalle Club North Carolina Eastern Region - a new region we started in early 2006.

I really got into Cadillacs several years ago when I bought my first 1956 Cadillac and didn't know how to keep it and how to restore it. I finally had to sell it and went several years wishing I could buy another one day and enjoy it the way it should be. Finally in 2003, I bought a 1969 DeVille Convertible on E-bay and after many dollars and a lot of time, I have a beautiful car that is a real dream come true. I love to drive it in parades and occasionally attend a car show. Recently I gave in to another desire that has been begging to become reality when I bought a 1996 Fleetwood Brougham that is simply beautiful and has been well kept.

I look forward to being able spend more time reading the post and adding some of my own.

L.Johnson

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
5,329 Posts
Welcome Sir. You've got a very nice collection, and it sounds like that '69 is a beaut!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello and :welcome5: to the forum. How about some pics of those caddys?? :yup:

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome !

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! It appears we have a few members from the Cadillac LaSalle club joining lately.. I'm happy to see this.. We should all find a way to get together and talk because we have no Cadillac LaSalle section on here - and I'd like to have one.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
:welcome: glad to have you. I'd love to see some pics of that convertible. :wave:

·
Registered
Cadillac - 1969 DeVILLE CONVERTIBLE - 1996 FLEETWOOD BROUGHA
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the nice "WELCOME" messages. I have already posted a need and gotten some really good information and that is what it is all about.

I have also posted four pictures of my '69 DeVille Convertible. I call it "BIG RED".

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Welcome! You have a fantastic collection!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts