Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and thought I would finally sign up as a member. I have a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Turbo with the Luxury trim, with a manual transmission, that I bought certified pre-owned in late 2014. The car has been a blast to own and drive over the years. My factory warranty expired last year, so I've been thinking about starting to try to learn how to do basic repairs and part replacements on it (now that the going the dealership has gone from free to crazy expensive), which is what lead me to this forum. It looks like there is a ton of information on here about almost every topic imaginable, so I'm excited to join the community and learn more about my ATS.

One of the first things I have been thinking about doing is upgrading my HMI and radio module to get the newer CUE system. I saw a post in the classified section with someone selling one, but I was unable to reply because I lacked permission to reply to the post. I've looked around and can't figure out how many posts in need to have before I can respond to posts, but I figured it was at least one, so I'd start with this post. If anyone could put me in contact with the seller who had the HMI listed to see if it is still available, I would appreciate it.

-patch

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,385 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!! I have alerted Site Admin that you cannot reply to an existing Classified.

Click on the affected member's avatar and see if you can start a conversation - "private message".

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Submariner409,

Thanks for the welcome, and for the quick reply!

Looks like the number of posts required to respond to a post in the classified section was 1, because I'm now able to respond.

Thanks again,

patch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts