Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I needed a 4 door car so I traded my Nissan 91 300zx for a 97 Seville SLS - White Diamond. Went from 225 Hp to 275 Hp. And Wow...the luxury and horse power to boot! I should have done this before. What a car! This Seville has over 200k miles on the body with a recently replaced engine out of a 99 Seville SLS with only 55k miles on it. The car is like new inside and out. Hardly a scratch or rock ship to be found. Everything works and has been serviced regularly as fas as I can tell. Carfax showed that it was a lease car for a few years and then locally owned here in Atlanta, Ga. with only two owners.
This board is full of info and great people. Hope I can contribute a little and learn a lot. I like to do a few things on the car and am not afraid to try a few new things.

Where is the best place to take a Cadillac in Atlanta if I need some serious maintenance performed?

I also would like to get a 97 Seville service manual(s). Anybody have one for sale?

Any HAM Radio operators out there?...N4wwt.

Funny thing.... My wife would never drive my 300zx but now I can hardly get her out of MY Cadillac car! "Why don't you take my car to work today. Mother and I have some errands to run...." Yea right!

Oh well! Thanks for listening and hope I can contribute some. I'll take some pictures soon and try to post them.
Andy

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Hey andy i go to school at emory in atlanta, if we get enough atlanta people we can have a cadillac gtg and talk about cars and drive all out caddies together. And you should attend and or show your car at nopi in atlanta, its lots of fun!

·
Registered
125 Posts
You bought a nice car. Enjoy it when you can get the Mrs out of it! Lol! They have a way of taking over!

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Welcome to the CadillacForums, Andy, and thanks for the kind words about the site. Enjoy that SLS - they are a pleasure to drive and you definitely have the best color.

Wow, I used to be in the HAM radio club back in high school (early seventies) - we were W2CLE - doubt I could even send a CQ now. Brings back some memories though.

Good to have you aboard! :cheers:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard!! And thanks for signing up..... :wave:

Do you know where T3 is..... They are an infiniti dealership, and is basically the mecca for 90-96 Q owners.... That doesnt really help, but I am sure you could get some maintenance done there, as they are good people!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts