Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Gord and although I have been a member of the forums for awhile, I just picked up my new CTS a week ago. My car is a 2007, Light Platinum CTS, 2.8 litre.

I have been a Honda driver for the last 12+ years. After a week in my new CTS I am wondering why I didnt make the switch years ago.

I noticed another post where someone had said to a new member you better hide your credit card from yourself. I am thinking I should go do that know. Those embroidered mats from US SPEED are looking really tempting

GB

·
Registered
2003 cts
58 Posts
welcome gord! you made the right choice. you will love your cts. you better cut up your credit cards instead of hide them. i have already put new wheels on mine. it a disease for which there is no cure.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Gord--congrats and enjoy that new car!! The embroidered mats are very nice...heh. (Not that we would enable you or anything!!)

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Welcome to the world of the CTS!

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys. Tomorrow is order day for the mats. Do u guys know of any good aftermarket car part sites for CTS stuff ?

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
My name is Gord and although I have been a member of the forums for awhile, I just picked up my new CTS a week ago. My car is a 2007, Light Platinum CTS, 2.8 litre.

I have been a Honda driver for the last 12+ years. After a week in my new CTS I am wondering why I didnt make the switch years ago.

I noticed another post where someone had said to a new member you better hide your credit card from yourself. I am thinking I should go do that know. Those embroidered mats from US SPEED are looking really tempting

GB
Nice purchase! Get a manual?

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts

GB
Congrats Gord! I just got my car like 2 months ago myself.

and yea..... those mats are nice, i ordered 2 days ago... i cant help myself. :yup: :bouncy:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Thanks Guys. Tomorrow is order day for the mats. Do u guys know of any good aftermarket car part sites for CTS stuff ?
It depends on what you're looking for. When you have something specific in mind, search the forum or post. Lindsay Cadillac is a forum vendor and has GREAT pricing on OEM and after mkt parts, and excellent service.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
congrats and welcome, the cts is a sweet ride no matter what is under the hood.

Like you, I have owned Jap cars most of my life. From the early 80's up until recently, American cars were all fairly boring, and Nissan Honda and even Toyota had all the goods.

Now, the Jap Big 3 are catering to the masses, producing high quality, highly boring automobiles that are all things to all people. Thankfully, GM has some great new cars that is going to win back alot of us.

Enjoy the CTS!:welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts