Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the new owner of a “showroom” level 1979 Cadillac Seville. One owner, 38,000 mi, temp controlled stored entire life and never driven in the rain. Please guide me to the correct forum I should post in or if there is another site that may be informative for my ”lady”. Anxious to talk to others and I am continuing my search for another Cad, way big, long and luxurious to add to my new collection hobby. It took me over a year to find my first. Hopefully my future big boy will come along. Thanks for the help and expert guidance I am sure to learn here.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
66,972 Posts
Good morning and Welcome to CF !!! You're probably split between the Seville and Classic forums.

Pictures ?????

Here's a link to your Seville forum first post of 2 months ago. Any luck ?

Please understand that you have a 40 year old Cadillac that is essentially unsupported by forums or owner input. First-hand info will be slow to appear, compared to the "newer" Sevilles and other models.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,645 Posts
Welcome! Post some photos of your ride. Sounds like a real winner.

Too bad Orconn isn't still with us. He waxed poetic about those first gen Sevilles. Bet he'd like to see one like the above today.

·
Registered
'72 Eldorado Convertible, '97 Eldorado ETC, '93 Fleetwood
960 Posts
I am the new owner of a “showroom” level 1979 Cadillac Seville. One owner, 38,000 mi, temp controlled stored entire life and never driven in the rain.
🤤 (what, no emoji for that?)

Welcome. (hmm, there used to be one for that, too)

Please guide me to the correct forum I should post in or if there is another site that may be informative for my ”lady”.
The RWD forum will be your primary source. The "Eldorado and Deville" is for the next generation which were FWD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts