Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

So, I have a 1960 Sedan DeVille. HIS name is Angelo. Of course, he is not just my dream car, he is the love of my life :) . Between me, my boyfriend and my dad, we have done and will do all the necessary work on him. I have the ER scars to prove it. He was not well loved by the "dumb boy" who had him before me.

That is the reason I have come to you kind Caddy people, to help me find parts and such. I know of lots of on-line and catalog places, but I'm hoping for some scoop info.

For instance, my dad has the access to anything he wants off a 1970 coupe (body is rusted to here and back), but we don't know what is interchangeable! Anybody out there have a clue? My dad has mad skills when it comes to machining and "massaging" parts in, and I have no problem with putting in labor hours, so close enough is good enough.

Thanks in advance from me and Angelo.

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
Hi Sam and welcome to The best home for Caddy fanatics!

When it comes to repairs I am mechanically DE-clined however, there are some pretty sharp folks here.
I am confident Angelo can find the help he needs (and deserves).
Be as specific as you can and post to the correct section, and you should find some great(and useful) info!
Welcome aboard.

P.S. That "dumb boy" should be spanked!

:welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts