Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just been reading some posts here over the past week.
I'm an active poster on a couple of auto forums and have been for about 2 decades now.
Typically the resident longest-winded poster around.
I think as as I type. Lol...and love to tell stories and past auto experiences.
Never ended up here as the only Caddy I have ever owned was a 91 FWD 4r door sedan with the 4.9. I got lucky and had a really good one esp engine.
Bought it in approx 05 with about 130k on it for a great deal as it really needed cleaned up and missing several center caps and both side mirrors but the body and paint were in perfect condition!

Put a set of newer factory wheels on it and two mirrors I painted to match and had it about 3 years with only needing to do a thermostat as the heater was really weak.

Took it on a weekend getaway with the wife to Nashville (325 miles away) and had it 3 about 3 years before I sold it.

I am a GM guy by heart and grew up in a GM town and worked at Moraine Assembly near Dayton, OH for 6 weeks as summer college help around 1990.
Oddly, I have owned far more Fords than GM's but to being work vehicles.

Just picked up an Escalade 2 days ago and been reading up on issues etc....and HERE'S where I landed!!

Looking forward to discussing with you all and learning the in's and out's and quirks of the old Escalades.

Toby

·
Registered
2005 Base CTS work at Pullen solenoids Glass Factory for 36 and a half years
268 Posts
Welcome to The Forum, pretty active around here usually.

Roy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts