Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
None, Now an AUDI A4
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone name's robert i'm 20 and live in FL anyways here is my baby a 2007 cadillac CTS 3.6 with the 17" sport tire/wheel package..lemme know what ya think and yes i do have plans and nope my parents didn't buy it for me... anyways here she is...

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Robert and :welcome5: to the forum. Beautiful ride you've got there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Hey Nice CTS, bet you got a good deal on the '07. You say you have plans for the car, wanna buy my 20's? You'll have to roll your rear fenders though. Anyway enough with the sales pitch,WELCOME to the forum, where is Live Oaks anyway? Tryin' to get some Tampa Bay area owners together.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Don't ruin that beautiful car's looks or handling by putting ghetto wheels on it.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Don't ruin that beautiful car's looks or handling by putting ghetto wheels on it.
:lies:Ghetto?!?!?!?! Yes ghetto indeed, allowing yourself to roll the stock wheels and failing to differenciate yourself from the multitudes of "OLD" people driving these cars is a choice. Its just the wrong choice. Good god man, think before you post!

What's with all the negative threads (or posts therein) as of late? Smile, enjoy your car and let others enjoy theirs. :nuffsaid:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
:lies:Ghetto?!?!?!?! Yes ghetto indeed, allowing yourself to roll the stock wheels and failing to differenciate yourself from the multitudes of "OLD" people driving these cars is a choice. Its just the wrong choice. Good god man, think before you post!

What's with all the negative threads (or posts therein) as of late? Smile, enjoy your car and let others enjoy theirs. :nuffsaid:

I do enjoy my car, and try (which is an exercise in futility) to help other people think before they destroy the carefully tuned chassis dynamics of their car.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Hey Nice CTS, bet you got a good deal on the '07. You say you have plans for the car, wanna buy my 20's? You'll have to roll your rear fenders though. Anyway enough with the sales pitch,WELCOME to the forum, where is Live Oaks anyway? Tryin' to get some Tampa Bay area owners together.
you still have not got your fenders cut?

·
Registered
None, Now an AUDI A4
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lemme get into some detail on my "plans" o and i got my car december 28th 2006 so while i did get a good deal it wasn't from them clearing them out. (i got a supplier discount thru work). the reason for new rims ( i had to wait on a car with those on it) is that a pothole has bent BOTH drivers side ones and cadillac wants 900 bucks minimum for replacements do i decided to get the aftermarket LOOKING ones at my cadillac dealer that nobody ever buys. unique AND still OEM quality. second i am goin for the DVD headrests for tha neice and nephew so they don't drive me nuts on long drives. also in the works......window tint, the WW foglight kit,spoiler and maybe the sport rocker molding and a few other little things that i am forgetting.... now as for where liveoak is it's directly between jax and tallahassee but i am from tampa and i go there a LOT since i have family and such there so i would be up for a meet (as long as i had plenty of prep time to get the time off work) i think that about sums up this LOOOOONG post lol and again guys thanx 4 the welcome and i hope 2 be active on here!

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Welcome, and looks great. I'm still looking for those just right wheels for my 04 Blue chipper (I've been looking for 3 years, do you think I'm being too picky?) :cookoo:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Welcome, and looks great. I'm still looking for those just right wheels for my 04 Blue chipper (I've been looking for 3 years, do you think I'm being too picky?) :cookoo:
no i think you're being to old:thepan: j/k. as for my cts, i dont even feel like posting pictures up of my car because i will never hear the end of it.

X

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and the wheel saga is alive and well. Welcome the "cool" car club.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
you still have not got your fenders cut?
Gonna sell the foose wheels and get six spoke 38mm 20's so i dont have to roll or cut the fenders, just tryin' to make it easy on myself. The cut fenders worked out for your 22's? Whats the offset? Mr. Please says 22's with 38mm offset and no issues at all. Either way those twentytwo's look great on your car!

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
WELCOME BLUE! Sucks about your rims, but hey, it is a good excuse to get new rims!

where is Live Oaks anyway? Tryin' to get some Tampa Bay area owners together.
Welcome to the forum

I'am down here in Florida too

Hernando County/ Tampa Bay area

Enjoy the new ride

T
I'm in Treasure Isl. We should get a cruise together!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts