Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ATS 2.0T coupe
61 Posts
Thank you kindly, the wheels are the gunmetal grey offered with Midnight Edition package. They look pretty dark until you notice the contrast from the black centre caps. I think almost every matte or gloss black wheel would look much better if it were dark grey instead. Black wheels end up making the car look like it's got snow tire steel rims on. :D

View attachment 588323

I have to say the paint colour you chose looks terrific, and matches Cadillac polo green paint once offered on the STS. Look how great it also looks here:

View attachment 588324
I kind of like the black mags. I have the stock ones now on my '15 ATS couple. I ground the drivers side up pretty good a few months ago going thru a construction zone and some fool in a pickup tried passing me when I was in the left lane. He couldn't make the curve and forced me into those concrete barriers.
And for the green, I like the color. It's almost what I had on a 1993 SHO.
My current ATS is white/ivory and I kind of like it.
On a side note I got rid of the run flats. At 37,000 miles they were getting hard and rode like crap and made lots of noise on bad roads.

·
Premium Member
2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Delightful paint. Same as the '69 Vette Fathom Green. That I don't have anymore. Color me depressed. But as mentioned you just don't see that on current models = distinctive.
Appreciate that. It’s pretty good until people spot me easily 😂. Random ig tags and messages

·
Premium Member
2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I kind of like the black mags. I have the stock ones now on my '15 ATS couple. I ground the drivers side up pretty good a few months ago going thru a construction zone and some fool in a pickup tried passing me when I was in the left lane. He couldn't make the curve and forced me into those concrete barriers.
And for the green, I like the color. It's almost what I had on a 1993 SHO.
My current ATS is white/ivory and I kind of like it.
On a side note I got rid of the run flats. At 37,000 miles they were getting hard and rode like crap and made lots of noise on bad roads.
Sounds like new wheels for the summer or a new project to restore👀. Those SHOs were some really good cars

41 - 44 of 44 Posts