Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Fleetwood Brougham
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been working on my 87 Fleetwood brogham for a year now. Just took it to Hot August Nights in Reno this past weekend. Drove it from Sacramento and made it there and back without a problem and only using half a tank of gas there and little more then a quarter tank back home ;-)

My next thing im ganna tackle is the heating/ AC. Neither work. Summer is almost over so not worried about the AC so im ganna focus on the Heating first. My question is where should I start? If I turn the heater on I can hear it click by the passenger feet but there is no hot air or no air blowing what so ever...

My friend Ben and I rollin our Cadillacs up @ Hot August Nights

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
If there is a display on the ECC, and you can change the temperatures and everything works correctly, it's probably the blower motor...

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of blower motor problems lately?

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,665 Posts
nice car, that looks a little higher the most other cars I see with hydros. I think its the blower motor also.

·
Registered
87 Fleetwood Brougham
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice car, that looks a little higher the most other cars I see with hydros. I think its the blower motor also.
Yeah ive built it to ride higher then most. Most will stop at 12 or 14" strokes in the rear on a street car. I did 16s. But to fit 16s I have a collapsible (with a spring) drive shaft, upper and lower adjustable control arms, and 5" drop mounts to drop the upper control arms 5".

Thanks im going to look into the blower motor!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts