Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2008 escalade ext my air conditioning has a mind of its own,if it stays on the vents then cold air comes out of drivers side and hot air blows out passenger side or all vents will blow cold air for about 2 minutes then air diverts to defrost ,i play with the control it comes back to vents then in 20 seconds back to defrost. I just had all 4 acuators replaced at a cost of over 500 bux but it is doing the same thing,any one have this problem and what did it take to correct this problem. its going to dealer tommorow for diagnosis but have heard the horror stories smeone please help !!

·
Registered
414 Posts
There is a relearn procedure you can follow to resolve this.

GM has had this issue for a while now. I know my old '04 Denali had this issue too if the battery became disconnected.

There are steps you can try online. However, if it doesn't work you may need to take it into the Stealership. I would recommend a Chevy one as it's the same system in the Suburban and Tahoe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bad heater control diagnosis bought one on ebay is this a plug n play or does it require special installation i know i can istall it but is there anything i should know before create new problems ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts