Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While i was working on my stereo i noticed that the wire harness was already prepared for heated seats with the wires going to where the switch would go and there was already a fuse in the fuse box for it.. sooo its a long shot but do the seats have the heat pads in them from the factory? I have heard some stories on how factory's will save some money on just making everything the same and then charging the customer more money just to install something simple ( like two switches) and then like magic they now have heated seats. its a long shot but worth asking

·
Registered
Platinum 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport
1,840 Posts
My front seats are heated but not the rears. If your seats are heated there'll be 2 numbered wheels which select the temp. The rears have buttons next to the 12V outlet on the end of the front console.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that, what i was asking is that do all seats come with the heat pads in them(even if you dont have the heated seat switches)? If i just order the heated seat switches and plug them in would i have heated seats, or would i have to order the heat pads as well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts