Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my xmas gift the h/c cupholders. Integrated in well with the computer monitor that I have in the same area. I did not connect to the dimming wire just yet, I wanted to just get them in, the next project is to take the blue wire and find the dimming source ( i think this is what is needed).

Does anyone know the platinum cup part numbers so I can order those? I saw a set on ebay a while back. Here is the link are these the stock ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Escalade-Platinum-Edition-Aluminum-Cups_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63691QQitemZ8023637045QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV
486 Posts
I'd like to know the same part number too. I was told it would cool without the specific cups but then I've heard that you need the Cadillac Cups. I guess the best way to get the part number would be to go to your dealer with a Platinum VIN number, should be easy to find one on eBay or I've ordered parts from GM Parts Direct before and you should beable to e-mail them and get the part number. Keep us informed on how the dimmer turns out because I plan on doing the same mod.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After playing with them for a day the heat and cool fairly well. The cadillac cups would put more surface area on the element area but a standard coke can made pretty good contact. I just want to complete the ensemble. I may begin pulling a unit apart to determine if they can be made to cool/heat even more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts