Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
EXT
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Fort Lauderdale, but currently in Lewes, DE on contract and brought another one of my vehicles, my cadillac up here. I have a few race cars, as well do some of my friends back home... and I couldn't tell if he was screwing with me since this place has nothing but farm land, but he said there is supposedly some awesome tuner in this state. The only reason I found that remotely feasible is that people would come from surrounding states to not pay taxes. Anywho, any truth to this?

K

·
0 Posts
El Corvino

You are correct as there is a lot of open land in the First State... What car did you bring up? Are you looking for a Tune upgrade and exhaust options? I can help you, let me know.

Jay

[email protected]
Korkar Performance Engineering
888.222.4291 Office
480.323.2987 Fax
www.kpe-products.com

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
19 Posts
welcome to Delaware

from what i've been told, there's actually 2 good tuners here in Delaware and both of them are up north. i'm not familiar with any shops/tuners down in the beach area. the 2 shops up here are HorsePower Addicts (located in St. Georges, DE) & Race Proven Motorsports (located in New Castle, DE). there is a 3rd shop/option, Complete Street Performance (located in West Chester, PA) which is about 30 minutes north of the DE/PA border.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts