Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
86 Posts
http://cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/bumperremoval/index.html

that is a step by step tutorial... my first time took me about an hour to remove the headlight from the car to change the bulb... today I can do it in less than 15 minutes... its all trial and error... do it on a day that you have allot of time to play around. I always suggest buying whatever LED/HID bulbs you plan on installing at once and just do it all in one day. I did it the opposite way and had to remove my bumper a hundred times.

·
Registered
White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets
1,481 Posts
wait wat are you trying to do here, cause there may b an easier way, i swapped all my lights out in the front end without even taking my bumper off...

K

·
0 Posts
so you have to take off your whole front bumper to change out the head lights to HID?

·
Registered
White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets
1,481 Posts
remove intake and remove plastic covering on the fender, high and low is not accessible, unbolt the fuse box( 3 bolts, one down at the base)
and bend your arm to get to it lol the fuse side is harder. by doing this you can change the triangle, highs and lows

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
Have a woman with small hands reach in there once you take off the air cleaner. My big hands were hard to get in there and turn the bulb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts