Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading into the dealership tomorrow for an airbag service warning and the leaky rear backup light bezel issue. It's been raining here for the last couple of days it's it just about full of water.

Anything I should prepare for...

Thanks
Rhon

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
Do you have a warranty? My service air bag light/message came on. It turned out being the module and wiring harness.....oh yeah, and close to $1000 without warranty coverage (my warranty doesn't cover safety devices :eek:), but thankfully the dealer worked with me. The leaky rear bezel, they should cover that for free:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Do you have a warranty? My service air bag light/message came on. It turned out being the module and wiring harness.....oh yeah, and close to $1000 without warranty coverage (my warranty doesn't cover safety devices :eek:), but thankfully the dealer worked with me. The leaky rear bezel, they should cover that for free:thumbsup:
they should cover the bezel for free if he has his warranty still, if not its going to cost his around $500-$600

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i see you have a 2003 cts, .... with a leaking rear bezel you can/will upgrade to a body colored bezel to match your car color rather than that default grey.

·
Registered
2003 CTS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I was just wondering how much of a wrestling match to expect.
It's carrying the warranty so I should be Ok. They want it for the entire day so I'm not sure what to expect...

We'll see, Thanks

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
good thing u still have that warrenty!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
I guess I was just wondering how much of a wrestling match to expect.
It's carrying the warranty so I should be Ok. They want it for the entire day so I'm not sure what to expect...

We'll see, Thanks
They kept my cts for the day as well, it's expected

·
Registered
2003 CTS.
40 Posts
where can u get the body colored rear panel? i have a blue 03 cts i like the painted ones as well can u buy it pre painted? i dont wanna deal with a body shop

B

·
0 Posts
I'm heading into the dealer tommorrow myself to get the front struts replaced as they are a little noisy. I think it depends on the dealership. The one I go to is excellent. I'm leaving my CTS all day as well. The shuttle service is nice and so are the service people. This is the first dealership that I have been to that actually find things wrong with the car and replace the parts under warranty. Good Luck!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts