Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS Coupe Performance
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im finally going to walk into the dealer today. Hopefully walk out with a 2014 cts or xts. Does anyone know what the factory to dealer incentives are right now?

·
Registered
14 ats
94 Posts
on 14s I know they were offering 7500 back, but that was the last week of December... So if they still 14s probably really good, and keep in mind they can vary from county to county/state to state. Good luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good deals on the 14's. You could even wiggle a little more on the price after the rebates. Good luck let us know what you get. Both great cars.

·
Registered
2014 XTS Luxury Ruby Red
182 Posts
My dealer offered 30% off msrp, that included all rebates and incentives and their discount, Then I used my gm card cash+the 750 gm card bonus. I feel like I stole it!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Right now there are $10k worth of incentives on 2014 XTS, which includes $5k bonus cash, $2k Loyalty cash, and $3k alternative purchase cash. There is also the employee discount available on top of that, or other versions of it that dealers are offering to a certain extent to get cars moving off the lot. Definitely a good time to be shopping...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts