Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was disappointed to see the thread concerning these two get shut down? Does anybody know of any other company thinking about making headers for the CTS? (especially us 3.2L owners-no mods for discontinued engines) What better way to decide where to send my money? Had one of the men proved his company was doing things legitimatly and was capable of producing a quality set of headers he certainly would've got my money. i just hope i didn't miss out on a chance to get more HP.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Officially we are going out of the business of custom fabrication in-house. This was after much hard thinking and decision making by myself and higher ups. I had hoped to be able to get others at my workplace to see my way of thinking about continuing to make 1-off custom fabrications but unfortunately the decision isn't up to me, so at least in the case of these headers, they will not be made again.

Hopefully I will be able to make more contributions in helping people find good deals on what IS available on the market place and I will gladly (using my un-official nickname "nukeduster") help anyone with any problems they may have with their vehicles or with determining what/who may be best to use for customizing their car. Its my passion and that of those I work with. I don't and never will get paid commission on what I sell, and if I feel someone elses product is out there and it would suit that person's purpose better, I'll gladly send the business elsewhere. I want MY image, and that of my company to be one of being trustworthy.

I have alot of personal experience with ALOT of companies out there so if you ever have a question if you really can trust someone or their reputation, or if their product is worth a damn, feel free to email me or call me. My main actual job at Lund is purchasing, so its my job to have working relationships with major manufacturing and distributing companies through the country and world.

That said, I have no doubt Pete's headers will be good, great even. He is willing to spend money where others aren't.

Have a good evening and Holiday everyone, I hope everyones horsepower dreams come true.

-Rich

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
yomommas said:
I was disappointed to see the thread concerning these two get shut down? Does anybody know of any other company thinking about making headers for the CTS? (especially us 3.2L owners-no mods for discontinued engines) What better way to decide where to send my money? Had one of the men proved his company was doing things legitimatly and was capable of producing a quality set of headers he certainly would've got my money. i just hope i didn't miss out on a chance to get more HP.
Did you see the NEW REVISED thread on CMS headers? The group buy continues.

·
Registered
07 SRX V8 AWD Diamond White Sport Edition & 08 C6 LS3/418ci
736 Posts
quote=lundperformance]Officially we are going out of the business of custom fabrication in-house. This was after much hard thinking and decision making by myself and higher ups. I had hoped to be able to get others at my workplace to see my way of thinking about continuing to make 1-off custom fabrications but unfortunately the decision isn't up to me, so at least in the case of these headers, they will not be made again.

Hopefully I will be able to make more contributions in helping people find good deals on what IS available on the market place and I will gladly (using my un-official nickname "nukeduster") help anyone with any problems they may have with their vehicles or with determining what/who may be best to use for customizing their car.

Its my passion and that of those I work with. I don't and never will get paid commission on what I sell, and if I feel someone elses product is out there and it would suit that person's purpose better, I'll gladly send the business elsewhere.

I want MY image, and that of my company to be one of being trustworthy.

I have alot of personal experience with ALOT of companies out there so if you ever have a question if you really can trust someone or their reputation, or if their product is worth a damn, feel free to email me or call me. My main actual job at Lund is purchasing, so its my job to have working relationships with major manufacturing and distributing companies through the country and world.[/B]

[/B]That said, I have no doubt Pete's headers will be good, great even. He is willing to spend money where others aren't.

Have a good evening and Holiday everyone, I hope everyones horsepower dreams come true.
-Rich

To: my friendly co-competitor and "true gentlemen" Richard Dale at Lund Cadillac
From: Pietro J. Raimondi, Jr. at Cadillac MotorSports, Limited
[email protected]***********************

Dear Richard:

Thank you so much for your kind and professional words. You have no idea how it truly warms my heart to have read your comments knowing in advance that we were once "friends" and had spoken dozens of times on both a personal and business level sharing ideas, thoughts and brainstorming on engineering applications that would ultimately make the Cadillac CTS truly the "World's Standard".

In troubled be so much to have had to have responded on this public forum and resorted to 3'rd grade name calling all prompted by a very troubling Forum Member known as Dubbed Stealth; when in fact I know that your true personal character as an individual and business professional is beyond reproach.

It is just unfortunate that things sometimes in life, we get caught up in the daily activity levels of life and lose a bit of perspective and we all miss the target and forget about each other and what we really stand; and that happens when we get "baited" and lured by others with agenda's that are possibly self-serving.

And Richard; in having gotten to know you personally over the last 2 years, I know what you stand for as well; and that is the same thing that we as a company stand for at CMS, Ltd; and that is namely serving the Cadillac customer with the worlds greatest products and the finest service available anywhere. Whether that be in Arizona at Lund Cadillac or here in Maryland at Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd.

So with that said, I am truly grateful to be able to once again call you "my good friend" as well as a very talented and driven individual that no doubt will take this experience as I will and move forward with a greater, stronger and mutual respect for each other.

My only regret is that you live in the "sunny west" and I don't have you out here working along side us as a team member with your passion and talent that was clearly obvious to me early on when we first met.

So in closing; I thank you again for your kindest of words, mutual support and please understand that my support of Lund and their endeavors is supported unconditionally as we all continue as companies to strive to break new ground and serve the needs of our Cadillac clients.

I look forward with great anticipation to speaking with you and continuing both our personal and business relationship and would be honored to assist you with the fabrication of those Wilwood brake caliper mounts should you still require them.

It would be my absolute pleasure to help a friend who clearly "stepped up to the plate" and behaved and demonstrated what being a gentlemen and a business professional truly is.

It is with heartfelt warmth that I wish you personally, your family and the entire Lund Cadillac Community the safest and happiest and most successful of Holiday seasons.

very warm regards:

Pietro (Pete) J. Raimondi, Jr.
Cadillac MotorSports, Limited
[email protected]***********************

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!!! kiss kiss kiss. LMAO!! Seriously though glad to see you guys patch up your differences! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Pete
I never once attacked you personally! Every chance you have had you attacked me personally!!!!!! how is that professional?

I just asked the hard questions and wanted the facts. Which still havent been aswered.......

What you don’t like about me, is that I have a different opinion than you. I'm open-minded and make decisions free from prejudice or impartiality. I'm sorry I’m not "sold" on your product. I’m also not overbearing as you are about YOUR product. I simply want to give other members all the information to make their own opinion......

In the end, we have different thoughts and opinions.. Isn't that why we are all on this forum?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts