Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac STS 4.6 RWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for headers for a while now. I already have my mufflers cut and an x-pipe for my resonator. Hoping to find a good fit without moving too much in the engine bay

·
Registered
2006 STS4 4.6L
581 Posts
TimmyC will be the only "production" headers you can find, as far as I know. He has built them for the V but it will fit the Base RWD, to the best of my knowledge. He is frequently on the forums and has his email listed somewhere here, also. You should talk to him for sure though. His website is "tc-fab"

I wish they fit the AWD but there is no foreseeable way without at least some welding and pulling some parts, I reckon.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac STS 4.6 RWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TimmyC will be the only "production" headers you can find, as far as I know. He has built them for the V but it will fit the Base RWD, to the best of my knowledge. He is frequently on the forums and has his email listed somewhere here, also. You should talk to him for sure though. His website is "tc-fab"

I wish they fit the AWD but there is no foreseeable way without at least some welding and pulling some parts, I reckon.
Thanks, this helped a lot. I’ll look into him now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts