·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Be sure to post the reason why you voted the way you did or your vote will not count.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there Bob. Where ya been lately?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: I never see any Hummers actually off-road. They're all at the mall with their brush-deflecting grills. ahahaha It's rough at the mall I gotta tell ya.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Good, good.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's ok. I'm still being pissed that I got a freakin' door ding in Babe that's going to cost $400 to repair. @(#*%@A!!! :dammit:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have a Dent Wizard but the entire front passenger fender has to be repainted. The dang dent is about 2" with white paint in it. :dammit: I went to three body shops; all said the entire fender must be painted because they can't "feather" the clearcoat on black without hazing. :pms:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I don't have a Dent Wizard but the entire front passenger fender has to be repainted. The dang dent is about 2" with white paint in it. :dammit: I went to three body shops; all said the entire fender must be painted because they can't "feather" the clearcoat on black without hazing. :pms:
Do you have a name? Somebody to kill!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope. Just some parking lot asshat. GRRRRRRRR (Caddy hater no doubt. That ding is not "normal"...it was done with malice.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts