Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That shop you deal with, Big3 right? I am assuming they install shifters. Do you know how much they charge for a shifter install? If not can you find out since you have a good rapport with them?

Also, do they sell the shifter, or do you think I could get it from Lindsay and just have them install it. I ask because I remember you saying you have a shifter installed, and figured you used them. Or was it someone else?

I am sure I could do it myself, but with 2 maniacal kids running around me, I just dont have the time (or motivation) to be ripping the V apart.

thanks man

everyone else >> i was going to pm but thought some WI/IL folks might be interested in this info

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
Yo Jimbo
I'm not gonna answer for Brian, but I bought my UUC from Lindsay and had Forrest down at Big 3 put mine in for me. It was the first UUC they ever did, although I think they've done a lot of B&Ms like Brians. It took them slightly longer since it was the first one, but I would be surprised if they quoted more than 60-90 minutes. They're labor rates are much cheaper than Illinois and they would probably give you a discount as a forum member. Their work is excellent! Talk to Tony and he'll take good care of you. PM me for the details.

Mike

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, ill send ya a pm! brian must have spent the weekend out tearin it up with maggie :burn:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts