Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After receiving some criticism for swapping out my OEM performance pads for the ceramic pads, I can now say that they have not only reduced the unsightly dust on my wheels but they have performed flawlessly.

I was enjoying exploring the limits of the car in some curves last night when I encountered three deer crossing the road as I sped through a left hand sweeper. Downshifting from 3rd to 2nd and applying the brakes the car handled like it was on rails. A quick, controlled stop without any hint at less than full braking ability and no directional instability (and the intellitrack did not have to kick in, either).

Thanks to the forum members who encouraged me to try the Hawks.

Now, if I can just find a supercharger for the 3.6L.:lildevil:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
well thats good news...i was going to ask for a set of fronts and rears for christmas....i take it you used them with the stock rotors, or no?

thats the only thing i was worried about...not spotting the money for new rotors and using the higher quality pads...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TripleOught said:
well thats good news...i was going to ask for a set of fronts and rears for christmas....i take it you used them with the stock rotors, or no?

thats the only thing i was worried about...not spotting the money for new rotors and using the higher quality pads...
Yep, stock rotors and calipers, just swapped out the pads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts