Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ats
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ATS 2t n recently had a curb check. I changed the inner tie rod n lower control arm on the right front wheel. But my steering is stiff n a bit hard around 55-80mph I have no idea what else could be wrong I had an alignment but slightly goes to the left when you go of the wheel. Anyone with an idea of what else could be wrong please let me know.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,112 Posts
Good morning and Welcome to CF !!!!

Your post has been moved from the general chitchat Lounge up to the proper ATS forum. Please read the descriptive text in each forum title banner to find out what is supposed to be posted there.

·
Registered
ats
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where should I have post this at. I try to put it In General discussion but did not go through

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,663 Posts

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,524 Posts
Something else seems to be broken or bent. In my case I would take it to the dealer.
I have an ATS 2t n recently had a curb check. I changed the inner tie rod n lower control arm on the right front wheel. But my steering is stiff n a bit hard around 55-80mph I have no idea what else could be wrong I had an alignment but slightly goes to the left when you go of the wheel. Anyone with an idea of what else could be wrong please let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts