Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
02 DHS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 DHS (Carmella is her name) and I love it and have since I first got it used in October of 2005. I have been having a vibration issue. My friend owns a repair shop and he shook everything down and everything is tight, struts are good, rear shocks are good (I had them done at about 38K and I have 72K on it now) I had him put new Michelins on it (Thank God I only pay parts on everything since I maintain his computers he does the same for Carmella) and I even took it for a road force balance after he installed an balanced the tires for me. I can feel the vibration in the steering wheel but also in the accelerator pedal and the car in general (I had a passenger in the back ask about it) it's slight but it is definitely there. Any ideas? I am going nuts trying to figure this out.:thepan: The rims are a very good shape and don't show as dented/bent at all. Someone I know said it might be the strut tower bushings???

Please any and all help would be greatly appreciated!:worship:

S33k3r_13

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
Need more info. does it start at a particular speed then diminish above a certain speed? Is it worse the faster you go? If you put it in neutral, does it quit while driven? Have you asked the Cadillac service advisor if there are any bulletins from CADILLAC that might help in the diagnosis?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts