Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I stumbled upon it by fluke a few days ago. It's really cool!

Our forum here seems to be great for tracking orders; dealing with delays; comparing dealerships' treatment of MSRPs, and so forth. I enjoy it here.

The Facebook one, on the other hand, is really neat in its own way.

Less "enthusiasts", perhaps, and more regular folk.

You should check it out! It's fun!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey!

I stumbled upon it by fluke a few days ago. It's really cool!

Our forum here seems to be great for tracking orders; dealing with delays; comparing dealerships' treatment of MSRPs, and so forth. I enjoy it here.

The Facebook one, on the other hand, is really neat in its own way.

Less "enthusiasts", perhaps, and more regular folk.

You should check it out! It's fun!
I'm a moderator on the FB page. There is a lot of helping people out with random questions on how to use their new complicated Escalades plus lots of people just sharing their enjoyment for their new rides. And of course.. we get too many dealers trying to buy and sell :-O. Very diverse crowd, certainly a little less "car lover" centric, which i feel stand-alone forums like this tend to be. I enjoy both formats. The FB page has me rolling my eyes a bit more often because you get people on there trying to sell blingy Cadillac T-shirts, etc. I also posted an FAQ that I try to keep updated to help answer the most common questions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the FB group. I participate in there as well...this is far more technical/expertise which I prefer, but people finding unique things like rear entertainment screen covers, tint for the side markers, 3d printed items, etc, has been cool to check out. Together, both are great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts